Parkman Church would like to invite you to join our GriefShare group, that we may assist you in surviving the upcoming holidays.
What is GriefShare? It’s a support group that meets weekly for those that have lost loved ones. You’ll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your group as an “oasis” on your long “Journey From Mourning to Joy.”
There are three key parts to your Grief Share experience:
- Video seminar (Encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts)
- Support group (Small group discussion about the weekly video content)
- Workbook (Journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics)
Beginning tomorrow – Wednesday, November 11 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm in the Parkman Church Social Hall.
18265 Madison Road (Rte 528)
Parkman, OH 44080
You are welcome to begin attending our Grief Share group at any time. Each session is “self-contained,” so you do not have to attend in sequence. You will be able to pick up any sessions you missed in our next 13-week cycle.
Weekly Seminar Topics
- Is This Normal?
- Challenges of Grief
- The Journey of Grief – Part One
- The Journey of Grief – Part Two
- Grief and your Relationships
- Guilt and Anger
- Complicating Factors
- Lessons of Grief – Part One
- Lessons of Grief – Part Two
- What Do I Live for Now?